Saturday, January 31, 2004

It's actually not that bad when days get off to lousy starts. At least that way you know where you are and you expect the worst anyway.Not like those days when everythings seems bloody hunky-dory and suddenly you get kicked in the cobblers.
Speaking of cobblers. why do they call Holland the Netherregion..oh sorry my mistake, its nedherlands is it? spelling mistook..kya karen....hota hai..
This reminds me of the old question..if people from Poland are called Poles what are people from Holland called? yes yes Dutch..i know everyone is full kilever ..so let me ask you this maybe you can help me out eh? would you call a woman from Holland a "Dutch"ess? May I present the Dutches of Amstredam.
Amstredam ..is that a really foul word? beause when i said damn in school the teacher kicked my out of class..but the very next class was geography and the teacher kept saying AmstrDAM.
I'm sure everyone has read the story of the boy who saved Holland by sticking his finger where it didnt belong..no no get your minds out of thegutter. he stuck it in a dyke to plug a leak and so saved Holland from floods.

No comments: