Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Why is my Baap sending me articles like this....I guess we do wierd things in my family. The difference between normal parents and mine is illustrated in this example below (I sound like a Text book, I've been studying too hard)
Ill effects of smoking: Most people's (that I know) parents tell thier kids about the ill effects of smoking by showing an example in familyor neighbourhood, eg: look at you uncle Devinder: he can't climb two stairs without gasping, he smokes 3 packs a day,look at that uncle who has cancer , its all because of smoking etc etc.
But Oh no not my parents: they downloaded a series of papers on ill effects of smoking from various journals etc and showed me, leaving me to discover ill effects of smoking by myself...

PS :It has come to my notice recently that certain members of my family have been reading this blog ...so...heheh...

No comments: