Thursday, April 08, 2010

Oh man, when I am procrastinating I usually end up on Youtube, which explains some of the brainchod videos I've been finding. Some of these are below.

NOT SAFE FOR WORK

...or for decent folk, but since you are here, reading this blog, chances are that you are not of the decent persuasion. If somehow you've wandered here by accident dear Hansel and Gretel, the gingerbread house is down the road 4th left third right "Shilton Cafe backside", Narayanaguda X roads, or to visit their other branch 2nd left from Begum Bazaar Chatri, and watch where you drop those bread crumbs, India is full of bhooke nange people if you listen to the gora log in U.S, they will mug you just like on the Brooklyn bound C train, then you will be bhooka nanga.
I digress so back to brainchod video and audio. Here you go:

No 1:



and as the biology fail Tombolla announcer used to call out What babies do Number 2 ..like how does he do?
Oh speaking of doing, next time someone asks me "How do you do?" I am going to reply - I prefer doggie style but my girlfriend prefers reverse cowgirl..so we do like that. I don't want to know how you do, unless you are hot and of the female persuasion, lesbians also welcome.

But here we go.



Kudos to original uploaders.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah! Chasme badd Durr!! arey bhayya, bari sawadi uploads hain!

Australopithecus said...

thank you thank you.

cricket guru said...

PTV Sports Live Streaming Pak vs Ind T20

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing this fabulous post!

You can get T20 World Cup 2020 Live Score, live covergae, latest news and schedule on the best Live Streaming Channel at free of cost to enjoy every action of your favorite and most awaited cricket league.