Thursday, May 26, 2005

Inspired by NS, I will also write about Traffic, ever since i moved to this village.I have been doing a terrific amout of driving. around 40Km a day, (yes I know lots of people do that much and more everyday..but compared to driving 0 km on most days...)
I have come to the conclusion that most hyderabadi drivers consider the most important piece of equipment in their cars to be...(fanfare) The Horn.We are very "Horny",(insert comment from old Mr M.R.K.M.S.T.W.Raju :"what on the roads also?chichi)....what a louuuuuuuulllllllllly feeling to be greeting by a short businesslike PAARRrrrrrrrrrp or a more musical honk..In fact some people have horns that make sounds like a yeti being castrated (trust me, I've lived in the Himalayas)It sounds like a moan,shout,shriek and a whimper all mixed together..it is the most startling sound you can hear, especialy late at night,when you are driving half asleep or dead drunk,that will wake you up.
Now when are these horns utilised ie under what conditions(it shows nah I studied chem bolke)
No not only at STP...They are an anythime anywhere sort of thing.
Some cases when horns are used
I'm feeling bored, let me honk
I'm feeling irritated, let me honk,
I see someone who looks like Chiranjeevi, let me honk.
Hey I see a person with a mustache (Have you any idea how many men adn women in this city have mustaches?)
I haveloosemotionsgetoutofmywayfast.honkkkkkkkkkkkk
lanjakoduku overtaking from right....honk(this is Hyderabad,we dont drive to the left or to the right..but in the middle)
Hot chick..honk honk
bastard hoooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnkkkkkkkkkkkk
my job sucks hoooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

No comments: