Saturday, May 08, 2004

Arey!! looks as if my blog has been running on a left agenda for sometime..what to do..with the exams around .I guess that explains why I have temproarily become a "Marks"ist.
as they shout(who boletho.student organisation fellows aka blaady raascalsu)
Student Power.Nation's Power.
Of course they also shouted
"60_60 120,Chandrababu 420"
I shouted too.
I was forced to.
went on huge rally to VC's Office and sat in a dharna...(why boletho read above) scary looking uncles claiming to be student activist boycotted classes and took us on their trip...
but being from NC im used to all at..and survival skills learnt there are pretty usefull.
so coming back to the story...RK and me stuck in dharna with police fellows looking scared there..man first time ive seen police scared was in this uni...
so anyway here we were....aah i've digressed so amny times that ive lost the thread...now not only am i looking for a needle but also a thread in the haystack.
but why would any one want to take a neeedle into teh stables? inject racehorses with various substances to alter thier performance in teh derby?
speaking of which..i must go with machchi to the races one of these days..we have been planning a race outing for about 3 years now..never materialised...

hey look mommy im puttin all my eggs...err all my thoughtt into one blog...
i guess this post is pretty disjoint...well if i were big big writer/poet dude theyd praise it and call it stream of consciousness style of writing and all that load of whatchumaycallit.

No comments: