Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Ravings

Birds. I love them, all kinds,the feathered variety and more importantly the non feathered ones.
But the other day (cut to bedroom scene)
It was 6 am .I had just pulled an all nighter hoping to get those assignments in that day. Just as the sweet arms of sleep were about to envelope me in a cucoon of temproary unconsciousness ( Shh! dont argue I know that line was horrible just go with the flow man),these !$!@$#ing sunbirds appear at my window as if by magic and start chirping away as if they were on american idol.At this the sandman who was just in the act of sprinkling the sand in my eye,tehy startled him and caused him to take to his heels along wiht his precious bag of sleeping sand....but i digress...the point being,normally I would like to have a couple of sunbirds chirping thier bloody hearts away at my window.Now what makes me think that there is something strange going on is , never before nor after has any bird sung at my window!!
Its a capitalist plot i tell you, to make the poor poorer. I was short of sleep so they plotted to make me 'shorter'.

No comments: