Tuesday, June 01, 2004

My Reality Cheque bounced the other day. Such things ought not to occur in my reality, which is exclusive and selective.Just like the posh club, or the metal institution.Speaking of which.Here is huge "screw you" to all the people who thought that i was not commited and could never be commited to anything..Guess what guys. I've heard my people talking to the Manovikas kendra..they seem to think I will be commited there...hey wait a minute.Manovikas kendra...thats the loony bin..err Hospital For the Cure of Patients with special Mental Needs if you wnat it in Politically correct terms...commited to a loony bin...why does that term ring alarm bells somewhere...
Aah must be caused by watching one flew over the cuckoo's nest the other day...Man! Movies can't be allowed to affect ones close personal reality..at least not in this reality they can't.Its almost 2 am in my watch..I shall go and take a commercial break from this reality.courtsey "the sandman".

No comments: